With the widespread technology and vehicles, you might already be familiar with electric cars. Electric cars are also acknowledged as EVs- electric vehicles. An EV, unlike regular cars, does not run on an internal combustion engine. Instead, it operates on an electric battery with two or more electric motors. Though electric cars are expensive, they have an excellent range, efficient battery, are eco-friendly, and cost 60% less on charging than regular cars cost on gasoline (petrol).
Electric cars models are of three classes; BEVs, PHEVs, and HEVs. Hybrid vehicles have electric batteries and internal combustion engines; they can operate on both (partial EVs). Similar to combustion engine motors, electric motors have the same shipping process. Although, the instant EV shipping quote that contains all the details about the transportation of EVs says that they must synchronize shipping properly. The ion-lithium batteries in EVs are comparatively heavier than combustion engine batteries. Hence, the shipping is high-priced. Some of the top-listed electric car models for 2022 are below.
1. Tesla Model 3
Tesla Model 3 is the top-rated EV of all. The release date falls in mid-2017, but it is the most persuasive and promising of all EVs. Tesla Model 3 has three variations in price, range, and speed.
- The most budget-friendly model among the three of them is the Standard Range Plus Model. It has a top speed of 140 mph and 272 miles range. The price starts from $46,90 and above.
- The Long-Range Model has the best range of 334 miles among the three models. The highest speed it operates on is 145 mph. The cost begins from $57,990.
- The Performance Model 3 is the latest of all, which came out in 2021. However, it has a low range of 315 miles but comes with a top speed of 162 mph. The price starts from $62,990.
- Tesla Model 3 has an ‘autopilot’ mode and charges super fast.
- Although the interior of the Tesla Model 3 is minimal, it has electronic touch buttons for all functions.
- And since electric batteries take up less space, there is enough room for storage in Model 3.
- The standard battery range of the Tesla Model 3 lasts about 336 miles, but it also depends upon the driving speed.
The instant EV shipping quote for Tesla facilitates you with shipping services overboard to your doorstep. Although due to heavy lithium batteries, the charges may increase.
2. BMW iX
BMW has managed to leave its buyers stunned with every new release. The most upgraded model BMW iX is the up-to-date and newest model among all EVs. It has also qualified as one of the best among SUVs. It is the first EV by BMW, unlike other models that operate on internal combustion engines. It has an excellent light-weight brake system, dynamic brake control, auto-pilot, and tires that are acceleration slip control making it a brilliant SUV.
BMW iX also has three variations with their specifications.
- The first is BMW iX Drive40. It has a maximum horsepower of 332 hp and a 71kW battery that lasts at a maximum range of 257 miles.
- The upcoming BMW iX Drive50 that will launch in 2023 can typically travel a distance of 324 miles range. It has a maximum horsepower of 516 hp and 10 min DC fast charging that can last up to 90 minutes. With the advanced battery range, it claims to travel 380 miles approx. When fully charged. The price range starts from $84,100, excluding taxes.
- You can manage iX Drive50 from your smartphone with the My BMW app, adjust the car’s temperature, check to charge, etc.
- The most up-to-date and forthcoming model of BMW is iX M60. It has a maximum horsepower of 610 hp and an average range of 280 miles. With a fully charged battery, it can last up to 357 miles. It has DC fast charging feature and you can manage it via the My BMW app. The price range for the iX M60 starts from $105,100.
- There are nine distinctive color ranges for these upcoming models. The interior and exterior of both 2023 models are comfortable and luxurious.
3. Polestar 2
- The 2022 PolestarPolestar 2 consists of a single motor, but the previous models consisted of dual motors.
- Polestar 2 has a maximum horsepower of 476 hp and ranges up to 270 miles.
- It has a 78kW battery range and a DC fast charging feature. It can charge up to 80% in 40 minutes.
- It has an auto-pilot feature, and it auto-starts. When you sit in Polestar 2, it starts automatically, and when you step out, even for 5 minutes, it powers off, which is good for battery saving.
- It has google-built features, high-performance audio, safety assistance driver aids, etc.
- Until now, experts consider PolestarPolestar one of the top EVs that have tasteful and stylish outlooks.
- The cost of this elegant EV, Polestar 2, starts at $45,900.
4. Porsche Taycan One of the Best Electric Cars
Porsche Taycan is the first electric vehicle by Porsche. It has roughly the same magnitude and dimensions as other models. The exterior is delightful and gives the outlook of a sports car. Porsche launched its first Taycan 4S in 2019, and the latest Taycan Turbo S is yet to release in 2023. Experts consider Taycan 4S as the most reasonable and convincing electric Porsche.
- The Taycan 4S has a maximum horsepower of 522 hp and a small battery range of 79.2kW.
- This car can effortlessly cover distances up to 300 miles on one charge. But a drawback is that it takes longer than a usual EV to charge.
- It reaches 62mph in 4 seconds before achieving its maximum range speed of 155mph.
- It also has a feature of finding charging stations online.
- Porsche has always been brilliant with the outlook of its vehicles. The Taycan 4S comes with four LED headlights, partial-leather seats, and an electrical adjustment of seats.
- Porsche Taycan 4S being such a wide car with space for four adults to fit in, disappointed buyers in boot space.
- The Taycan Porsche 4S price starts from $107,950.
5. Mercedes Benz EQS
The Mercedes Benz EQS is a luxury car. It claims to cover a distance range of 484 miles.
- Mercedes EQS comes both in single and dual motors.
- The battery can last up to 453 miles and 439 miles.
- It can achieve a speed of 62 mph from 0 in less than 7 seconds.
- Mercedes EQS has battery ranges up to 200kW, which is not as efficient as Audi e-Tron. But it can charge from 10% to 80% in a half-hour on a 350-kW charger.
- It has digital HD headlights, acoustic privacy glass, and comfortable leather seats. It also has a wide touch screen on the dashboard.
- The price range starts from $99,00.
6. Ford Mustang Mach-E
It is a completely electric car. Many consider Ford Mustang Mach-E is among Reasonable Hybrid Vehicles. The first model was released in 2021, and the latest in 2022. It was also awarded Editor’s Choice Award. It is also the first SUV launched by Ford.
- The price for the 2021 model starts from $49,650. Although, the price varies depending on the size of batteries selected.
- It has a standard battery range of 68kW, which is less efficient than other Electric Vehicles.
- With a charged battery, it can cover 243-273 miles.
- The 2021 model has a maximum horsepower of 269 bhp, but the 2022 model is more efficient with 487 bhp.
- The price range for the 2022 model starts from $66,225.
- The boot space is 402 liters which are reasonable at such prices as compared to other Electric Cars.
7. Fiat 500
The Fiat 500 is a stylish electric car. If you are looking for a less space car for one or two adults, then Fiat 500 is the best fit. The previous models of Fiat were hybrid. They were partially electric, but Fiat 500 is a completely Electric Car in 2022.
- The Fiat 500 has two options for motors 117bhp or 94bhp.
- It comes with a battery range of 42kW, which claims to cover distances up to 118 miles when fully charged.
- The price range starts from $24,000 to $29,000.
- The Fiat 500 has a feature of autonomous driving that comes in handy because it can automatically adjust speed and brakes and ensure the vehicle stays in its lane.
- It can achieve a speed of 0-62 mph in 9 seconds.
- The interior is minimal, Fiat 500 has a touch screen and shortcuts, so it is easy to adjust routes.
The Instant Hybrid Car Shipping Quote for Fiat 500 includes shipping your vehicle from any location to your doorstep.
8. Hyundai IONIQ 5
Many consider Hyundai IONIQ 5 to be one of the best electric cars. This model has won 3 awards for the best cars. IONIQ 5 has won the greatest number of awards in 2022 for being the Best Electric Vehicles. IONIQ 5 is acknowledged globally due to its iconic design, technology, and unique experience.
- The interior of the car is of eco-friendly and sustainable materials.
- It has a maximum speed of 185kph.
- IONIQ 5 most impressive feature is Ultra-Fast Charging which comes with a 350kW charger. It can charge from 10% to 80% in 18 minutes. Charging it for 5 minutes can cover up to 100 km distance.
- It also has a V2L feature. This feature allows the car to charge any other electrical device or equipment outside the car even when the car is off.
- It has space for five adults to fit in easily. Elegantly forged leather seats add to its beauty.
- The boot space is remarkable as compared to other Electric Cars. It is 532 liters which is considerably higher than the BMW 5 series.
- The price range for IONIQ 5 is $45,850.
The Instant Electric Vehicle Shipping Quote for Hyundai IONIQ 5 includes transportation of your vehicle from any location to your doorstep.
9. Audi e-Tron GT
The Audi e-Tron GT is not the only electrical vehicle by Audi, but it is the most efficient one. This model is specifically loved for its outstanding and stunning aesthetics. There are two upgrades to this series.
- Entry level e-Tron GT quattro
- Full fat RS e-Tron GT
- Both of these models possess a 93kW standard battery. It has fast-charging capabilities enable it to charge from 10 to 80% in less than 25 minutes.
- The maximum horsepower of Quattro is 523 bhp, and the top speed is 152mph. The speed goes from 0-62mph in 4 seconds.
- Although, RS possesses 637 bhp max, and the top speed is 155 mph. The speed goes from 0-62 mph in 3.3 seconds.
- The boot space is 405 liters in the back and 81 in the front.
- The distance range of Audi is 300 miles which are low compared to other Best Electric Cars, i.e., Tesla.
- The exterior of the Audi matches a Taycan but also has a sunroof. It has five seats and four doors.
- The price range for Quattro starts from $79,900 and for RS starts from $110,950.
The Instant Hybrid Vehicle Shipping Quote of the Audi e-Tron GT says that they can ship from different locations and delivered to the doorstep.
10. Honda e
The Honda e is one of the affordable Hybrid Vehicles. Like Fiat 500, Honda E is a small Electric Vehicle. It has an efficient battery of 35.5 kW that can charge from 10% to 80% in 31 minutes.
- The speed goes up from 0-60 mph in 8.3 seconds.
- With a completely charged battery, it claims to cover distances up to 137 miles.
- It comes in 5 different colors, and the outlook is minimal and standard. But it possesses some smart features that other Electric Cars don’t, i.e., cameras for side mirrors that make them digital mirrors and pop-out handle for doors that gives it a smart outlook.
- Since it has foldable back seats, it has more boot space. But you can fold the backseats back for passengers’ use.
- It has an LED touch screen on the dashboard.
- The seats use a comfortable fabric.
- Honda has kept prices minimal, starting from $28,660.
The Instant Electric Car Shipping Quote for Honda e includes transportation of your vehicle from any location to your doorstep. Although Car Shipping overboard can be expensive.